Thursday 3 June 2010

Green with envy






KHAKI.GREEN.GREY.PARKA.GOLD.ROYAL.ARMY.MILITARY.INSPO.

Jacket: Dad's army parka, Tshirt: Dads, Beads: Primark, Leggings: H&M, Boots: Local boutique.

I've been lazing about all day in this... minus the beads, reading blogs I didn't know existed. It's been quite nice actually! I'm wearing orange lipstick too, and I adore it. Infact it's my new obsession.

I really need to do some more revising for my last exams next week, but scrounging around the internet and drinking tea, listening to new found music, seems so much more appetising!

BIGLOVE
XXX

PS Any questions, head to my formspring
Follow me on twitter to keep up with me day to day
LOOKBOOK me :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look flower, really nice photographs ♥
    The colours contrast and the red colour on your lips seems to break the outfit up, lovely!

    Following you ♥

    Please follow:
    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sugar :D

    I'll check you out now!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete