If any of you follow me on twitter, this could get repetitive
Hope you are all well, and if you're from the London area; the sun is doing you some good!
This is a list of things I want to do over the summer, its could be quite boring for you, maybe and hopefully, slightly inspirational. I got the idea from Taffy so THANKS TAFFY!
001. Get my sewing machine out and make a dress or two
002. DIY a zillion things
003. Stud up my Converse
004. Go to loaads of gigs
005. Find a photobooth everytime I go out with a friend, and get a strip
006. Get aPolaroid picture every day... this was before I realised they're expensive
007. Loose weight + get fit
008. Be more adventurous with fashion and style
009. Keep a diary for every day of summer; include drawings + photos
010. Go to the seaside; Brighton + Southend
011. Spend a day in London taking street style photos of random people :)
012. Do a drawing a day to fill up a sketchbook
013. Do a big piece of art on canvas
014. Read a book a week; or the equivilent to 6 books...
015. Have a dinner party with loads of friends
016. Bake cupcakes + homemade pizza with my little sister
017. Do a photography project
018. Get a job...
019. Have a bonfire with fireworks and masks in a field with tons of friends
020. Spend a day on the train stopping at all the stops + take photos
021. Learn to drive
022. Have a BBQ with friendsss
023. Actually learn the guitar
024. Picnic in Hyde park- reading good books + jumping in the Serpentine
025. Sell shizz on eBay
026. Spend time in hidden coffee shops, discussing fashion with fellow bloggers :)
027. Do a hecka lota vintage shopping!
028. Take my sister to the cinema
029. Spend a day watching old movies with my bes fran
030. Start a collection? Ideas...
031. Go camping in a field with friendss
032. Paint every nail a different colour!
033. Work out how to wear and do a turban :)
034. Shred a black tshirt
035. Shred a white tshirt
036. DIY a YSL and a Chanel shirt
037. DIY ripped up jeans
038. Knot and shred a khaki shirt
039. Take a picture of my outfit everday :)
040. Go to Paris for the day
041. Add to this list...
042. Do everything on this list! :D
There you have it! My list of things to do this Summer!
I'm sure I'll read more than six books; I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks, and I read 4 in a week when I travelled to Cyprus!
There's also alot of DIY-ing to be done; if anyone knows any more tricks of the trade or has any other ideas to do on a (rainy) day, let me know!
FINALLY, if anyone has any ideas for a collection, hit me up! and let me know if you collect anything!