Tuesday 9 February 2010

Daisy Dares You

Youtube her. Pretty face & voice.

I've not posted seriously in a while, "so tonight Michael", I'm going to make the effort, especially for you! Be proud. [edit: Pun on Stars In Their Eyes GEDDIT]

Accessories Report. SS2010 Ready-To-Wear
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Dolce & Gabbana
Delfina Delettrez
J'adore THESE
Alexander McQueen
WANTWANTWANT. They're so pretty yet hard, Ballerina-ry and mechanic-ey.
Sonia Rykiel
Sonia Rykiel
Nina Ricci
Miu Miu
I think i JIZZED. Like i would, totally never eat for these. Can someone give them to me before i die of stavation?
Miu Miu
Mmmmmmmmm. CLOGS :)

I didn't dabble in any specific trends, just the ones, that I personally, really love.

I bought a calender today, a month late, but I finally got round to it. Clintons only had 5 left, and the only decent one was, infact, High School Musical. So I now have, pride of place on my wall, a High School Musical calender, which makes me feel about 12.

Adeau prettys.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment